Sophie Boutelegier (Chief Expansion Officer at Expandify) and Andrew Herweg (Internationalization Officer at imec.istart) tell you in this Master Class how you can conquer the world from Belgium. This workshop aims to give you tools and insights to take your first steps internationally.
This Masterclass has a strong focus on the United States, an ideal but challenging market for Belgian start-ups and scale-ups. This workshop will give you the input you need to expand into the US. During an (optional) one-on-one session we can then go deeper into your specific needs and questions.
- Andrew Herweg, Internationalization Officer at imec.istart - Andrew has spent the past ten years as an advisor, manager and mentor to startups, non-profits, small and medium-sized enterprises and Fortune 500 companies in North and South America, Europe and Africa. Notable companies include Visa Europe (now Visa Inc.), KKR and Deloitte. For five years he worked in Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda for Brioche, 1000 Hills Distillery and Grameen Foundation's TaroWorks. He now works for imec.istart, one of the top startup accelerators worldwide, where he supports early-stage tech startups in entering international markets.
- Sophie Boutelegier - Expandify Sophie is an expert in strategy, growth and international expansion. She works with entrepreneurs and business leaders to develop powerful strategies and rapid implementation plans to help them achieve sustainable, profitable revenue growth. Her core expertise lies in creating international expansion strategies, developing powerful go-to-market plans and helping European companies thrive in the US market.
Our experts will give you tools and insights to expand internationally.
We will address specific needs and questions in more detail in an optional conversation on another day.
Contact us to find out how and when you can start a tailor-made program!
- You are a founder, co-founder or CEO.
- You are bringing a digital product to market.
- You have reached the stage of product/market fit and are ready to grow further.
- You have a number of international customers, but you lack a well-defined internationalization strategy.